CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (CCPA)
NOTICE AT COLLECTION
702848 New Brunswick Inc. (“Real Agents,” “our,” “us,” or “we”) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. The purpose of this Notice at Collection is to inform California consumers of the categories of personal information collected from them and the purposes for which the categories of personal information will be used.
- To obtain additional information and to exercise your California Privacy Rights please follow the link to “California Privacy Notice.”
- To make a request for additional information regarding your rights under the CCPA, please follow the link to Real Agent’s parent company, Fidelity National Financial “California Privacy Request.”
- To obtain additional information regarding Real Agents general privacy policies, please follow the link “Privacy Notice.”
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Real Agents generally collects the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, financial information, or other similar identifiers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history on a website, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website;
- Geolocation data;
- Professional or employment information;
- Education Information.
As the terms are defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), as amended, ServiceLink has “sold” or “shared” the following categories of information:
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
Real Agents has “sold” or “shared” the above categories of information collected from your activity on our websites to non-affiliated third parties such as internet service providers, data analytics providers, and social networks, to enable us to provide you with advertisements about our products and services on our websites and on third party websites. If you do not want Real Agents to directly market to you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real Agents retains categories of information as reasonably necessary to satisfy the purpose for which we collect the information. This time periods varies depending on the purpose for which we collected the information, the nature and frequency of our interactions and relationship with you, whether we have a legal basis to continue retaining the information, industry practices, the value and sensitivity of the information, and state and federal recordkeeping requirements.
REAL AGENTS COLLECTS THIS INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES
- To provide products and services to you, or in connection with a transaction involving you;
- To perform a contract between Real Agents and the consumer;
- To improve products and services;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To communicate with you about our affiliates;
- To maintain an account with Real Agents or our affiliates;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites;
- To comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Protection Act;
- To market products and services to you.