SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
It can be discouraging to hear so many negative comments, but like any industry, there are good, bad and excellent salespeople. Whether it is personal, financial or legal issues, we have all heard of at least one bad experience with a sub-par agent. You may have heard comments like:
“Real estate agents care about their bottom line, not my family!”
“My REALTOR® was paid way too much for the service I received!”
“Every real estate agent is the same, don’t expect too much!”
Does any of that ring a bell? Unfortunately, the facts seem to tell us the same story:
- Only 31% of clients said they had an ‘excellent’ experience
- According to a study, by Core Logic, 69% of homeowners have had a less than excellent agent experience. RealAgents.ca puts youin touch with local REALTORS® with a reputation of excellence.
- 38% of homeowners only interviewed one agent before hiring
- This stat, from Core Logic, should be alarming. Considering only 31% of homeowners had an excellent experience, the importance of choosing carefully cannot be overstated.
- 48% of online buyer inquiries were NEVER responded to
- This study, by The Wav Group, also showed the average response time to be 15 hours! Lack of communication is a common complaint when negative stories about agents are told.
- 67.5% of the population have an automatic distrust of REALTORS®
- According to Google Consumer Survey, there is an already established distrust even before people deal with an agent. It is imperative to find a REALTORS® that is known to have the highest integrity in yourIt makes sense to use a REALTOR® with the same expectations of service you have.
These stats help explain why REALTOR® referral agencies are so popular, as people seek ways to avoid hiring a bad agent. Like any industry however, there are good and bad apples. The worst agencies will simply take your information and sell it to the highest bidder, with no regard to their character or experience. However, the best agencies carefully analyze agent reviews, closing rates, experience, location, property type and much more BEFORE recommending an agent to you – greatly increasing your chances of joining the group of 31% of homeowners who have said they had an ‘excellent’ experience.
Simply put, a professional referral agency reduces your risk and enhances your experience! Doesn’t it make sense to use a REALTOR® already known for excellence, integrity and attentiveness?
This is why so many people have chosen to use RealAgents.ca’s free no obligation service that connects you to the leading experts in the field who know how to find the best local REALTORS®.
Our goal is to partner with you to make your dream home come true! Our company vision/slogan is: Real Estate, Made Simple.