There are a lot of people that do not enter into the world real estate investing out of fear of making mistakes. There is no doubt making mistakes in this industry can be costly, but learn from those around you, like Kris Haskins, so you can avoid some of these pitfalls!
Here is the summary, but watch this value packed video for all the details!
For those of us that take the advice of those that are more experienced an easier road will lie ahead.
- Giving Too Much Money Up Front
- Being Scared to Talk to People
- Not Recording His “Memorandum Deal Insurance”
- Not Respecting the Motion of Money
- Trying to “Fit In” With “Successful” Groups of People
- Not Getting “Non-Refundable Deposit”
- Worrying About What People Think of Me
- Focusing On My Problems. Not Solving Other People’s Problems.
- Worrying About What Other Investors Are Doing
- Not Asking People to Invest With Me
- Not Doing a Written Offer